Sunday, January 31, 2016

It got real...... real fast.

On the eve of starting month number 2 of the year, I am thinking about the goals I have set and more particularly my trip in May, where I decided on a whim to order 3 bikin's to wear on my trip.  I am currently wearing a size 18 and bought size 14.  I still think I might be too big to wear them but I am hoping.  Anyway, I got them this week and I tried them on... one top just simply does not fit.  but the others do.... I have stayed away from this blog because I made the decision to post the pics as my before pics, but have been terrified to post them.  Any way, here goes nothing......




8 comments:

cdblueberry said...

I love the second one on you!

I'm jealous of how smooth and un -damaged you look. Lol, that is do not the right way to explain it but I'm full of veins and stretch marks that even if I was a size 6, I would never be able to wear a bathing suit and rock it like that. ������. Let alone take a pic and post it on the internets!

cdblueberry said...

Okay those đź‘™ Are bikini and you rock emoticons!

cdblueberry said...

Now I make no sense :). The first post the emoticons posted as question marks.

Unknown said...

Blue you are the best !!!! :)

Unknown said...

And I must confess after I posted the pics I did all kinds of privacy changes . I'm not sure exactly what I did bur I didn't think anyone could still see my blog. I think you are the only one who reads it anyway lol

Unknown said...

And I must confess after I posted the pics I did all kinds of privacy changes . I'm not sure exactly what I did bur I didn't think anyone could still see my blog. I think you are the only one who reads it anyway lol

Unknown said...

Blue you are the best !!!! :)

cdblueberry said...

Ha, obviously not private enough to keep me out :P

Seriously though, you are going to rock this beach vacation :)