Monday, January 18, 2016

Monday Morning

weight loss 12.2 lbs
                 Days in Ketosis 13
                 Days carb/sugar free : 15
                 Days fast food free 19

No weight change over the weekend, but not surprisingly, no exercise either.  Had a pretty slow weekend, but did manage to get all my food prep done for the week.  Slightly frustrated that my weigh is not going down.  especially when it seems to go up so frigging fast.  Nonetheless, I am staying positive.  

With 13 days remaining in the month i do not have much hope in reaching my 20lb weight loss goal for this month but I am ok with that as well. Although I meet my new (2nd) trainer tonight so will be starting the extra workouts with him, which I'm hoping is good for another pound or two. at least.  I will also try to up my workouts to get some extra calorie burn in. We will see.  So proud of myself for my stats above.  19 days with no fast food is a huge accomplishment.  I spent Saturday with my Dad and his wife, and my Dad, authomatically took my visit as a reason for a celebration. He wanted to order Chinese food for lunch.  Coming from a man who was a body builder, and a cyclist as a younster, and has never had a weight issue, he doesn't understand the concept of dieting... lol.  He did for the first time ever ask what I could have from Chinese.  When I told him nothing, he told me to decide where to order from.  So I ordered a very healthy Greek food order.  I had the shish Kebab, and salad, and just didn;t eat the pita bread or the tzeziki (sp) sauce.  Feeling great about my choice.

one BIG thing is that I ordered 3 (yes 3) new swimsuits for my trip that is coming up in May.  The reason it's BIG, is that I ordered 3 BIKINI'S.  I have not worn a bikini since I was about 5 years old.... I currently wear a size 18 / 20 and bought the swimwear in a size 14.  So I need to get down to about 220lbs in order to fit into them. That is about 50 lbs in the next 3.5 months.  WHAT WAS I THINKING!  Here is what I ordered. 


No comments: