Saturday, January 16, 2016

Mid month update

Of Note:  weight loss 12.2 lbs
                 Days in Ketosis 11
                 Days carb/sugar free : 13
                 Days fast food free 17

Moving along nicely. Feeling good about this now... getting the hang of what I can eat and making lots of recepies.  Almost feel like this could be an easy way of life to follow...  The biggest factor keeping me from binging is knowing I am in ketosis and if I eat carbs/sugar it will take me out of ketosis and will take 3 days to get back into this loveley fat burning zone.   After the initial 10lb loss, things have slowed up, but I know that the last couple of pounds at least are pure fat. There is no up and down on the scale, every morning it goes down by a couple of ounces.

This week I am going to stay away from weighing daily.  I finally got back to boxing last night. my knee injury is healing - it felt great!  Two personal training sessions this week and my trainer just waived me off when I tried to pay :"sign a sheet"  he has given me approx 10 free sessions recently. Next week I start with a second trainer..... will equate to 4 free sessions a week and 2 or 3 sessions with my regular trainer.  I feel blessed to have such an awesome team of people around me helping me do this.....

Off to get a hair cut.

No comments: