Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Do NOT be realistic



Saw this, this morning in a facebook post.  /The poster went from 265lbs to 130ish pounds and is now on the verge of becoming a pro boxer.  So inspired by this woman.

I have spent many years being told I am not realistic in life goals,,,, you can't, you shouldn't - why would you... have been words I've always heard. Is it realistic to lose 100lbs for someone who has been heavy their whole life - YES.  Is it realistic that a nearly 50 year old can box - HELL YES and is it realistic that a fat, nearly 50 year old woman can lift crazy weights and turn her body into that of a fine tuned athlete - FUCK YES!!!!

Today is day 2 back on my metabolic diet.  It's funny because I have been running to the bathroon constantly but haven't been drinking any more water than normal... Turns out my body was releasing all the water that has accumulated over the holiday's with all the bad food choices.  This morning I am down 7 of the lbs I was up over the holidays.

Feeling strong

No comments: