Friday, January 8, 2016

Tough Day,

It was a tough day today, filled with so much temptation....

But I killed it.  Pasteries, a co-working telling me alllllll day how wonderful they were, so fresh, still warm, so darn good.  She knows I am trying so hard to stay on plan, yet she spend all day trying to de - rail my efforts.  I almost broke late this afternoon, but she came back to me one last time to mention there were still some left and they were so good.  THAT gave me the last little bit of resolve I needed.  I picked up the last remaining pasterie, sitting on the table behind me, and walked it down to the other end of the office and gave it to one of the staff.... told him to take it home and snack on the way home.  BAM.

Tonight I went to a friends place for dinner....She made a lovely pork roast, home cut french fries, and some rapini on the side.... I had the pork roast and rapini, and took a pass on the fries.  I did have a small glass of red wine, but that is it.... DAYUM.

So proud of myself.  this was the first time in a long time I made an active decision to stay on my program and that is a huge win!

No comments: