Tuesday, January 19, 2016

First Workout.

Did my first workout with Matt tonight. He seems like a great guy and was really good at explaining proper form etc.  Tonight was a benchmark workout and we will measure my progress in 12 weeks against tonight's workout.

bike - level 1 - 13 one minute each
squats - couldn't really do them because of knee
seated cable row - up to 120lbs ( 10 reps)
lateral pull downs - up to 140 lbs (10 reps)
push ups (woman's) 25
plank - 25 sec


needed to write this down so I can practice this routine myself....

EDIT:  just to come clean about my day yesterday, I cheated again yesterday on mini ritz crackers.  I got away with it on Monday, so figured I would try again, except this time I ate two snack tubs instead of 1, the scale is up 0.5lbs this morning. 

Today I will not cave!  Also of note, I did not crave carbs, I just WANTED to eat this. My head wanted it not my body

No comments: