Sunday, January 31, 2016

Weigh in day

have been struggling with food yet again.  Not beating myself up about it because I have not been eating horribly, just not on the no carb plan.  The result is that my weight has started to fluctuate again... \I was up 6 pounds on my scale on Monday morning and currently show 3 pounds up.  I know this is water weight, as I didn't over eat enough for this to be fat.  I fell back into my old fast food go to meal on Friday.  After being disappointed on a first date I found myself at a McDonalds drive through at 2:00 in the morning!  Still for the month of January 1 have eaten fast food 2x, (the second time was on Saturday when I had a subway meatball sub!).

I am going to start tracking my days without (carbs, fast food etc) as I find that helps me visualize my accomplishments. 

So my weigh in this morning puts me at 277.01  pounds which is a total loss of pounds since the beginning of the year.  I will do one last non official weigh in on the first of the month to see what my total lost for the month.  

I have somehow tricked myself into believing that eating carb free means it's ok to eat high fat..... ummm it's not... need to do better next month.  goal is 20lbs. and goal weight is 257.

No comments: