Monday, August 29, 2016

Monday Morning

Well I stepped on the scale this morning to see a 2.6lb gain.  Combination of starting my period and the carbs I ate yesterday.  Expect this to be gone in a few days, so I'm not worried. 

This week, my goal is to get some  cardio in at gym.  Nothing crazy. Just some elliptical and walking on the treadmill.  Just really need to get back in the habit of going to the gym, so this week its less about what I do there, and more about just getting my ass there! 

I'm now finished the first two modules in my Clean Eating Chefs course.  I've learned all about how to chop veggies, all about eggs, rice, potatoes, and gotten many good "clean" recipes.  I have made the ratatouille and eat a cup of it a day (part of my optifast program).  This next chapter really starts to deal with the benefits of eating clean, all about good bad and misunderstood fats, fueling your body, and a few other things as well.  Part of this whole process for me is not only losing this weight but changing my eating habits. I am hoping that when I return to food in 4 months, my tastebuds will have changed, my cravings will be mostly gone, and I will have learned new techniques for dealing with stress, instead of medicating with food. 

On to a new week........

1 comment:

cdblueberry said...

Here's to a good week!