Sunday, August 28, 2016

Food test #1 - The aftermath

S.U.C.E.S.S

Woot woot.  Now it wasn't a 100% perfect, but I am very proud that I was successful. 


So when I arrived I grabbed a glass of wine.  It was a small glass, and was about 1/2 full.  Dinner was a buffet  here's what I took:

- peppers from the veggie tray.  no dip
- mixed veg - broccoli and 2 small carrots
- 2 oz chicken breast
- breaded veal cutlet - 1/2 small piece

What I skipped over

- potato, macaroni salad, and cole slaw
- Caesar salad
- dip for the veggies
- bread
- potatoes,
- cannelloni
- meat lasagna

I also had two very small servings of wind ( probably 1 glass in total for the night)

I feel great and this morning I was down 1/2 lb on the scale. 280 even!

Another test this morning.  My family is meeting at a brunch place to have breakfast with my Brother In Law to celebrate his 40th.  I am going to stick to coffee this morning. 

Next planned meal will be in about 3 or 4 weeks when I head down to Buffalo for a couple of days of shopping and dinner at a Brazilian Steakhouse.