Saturday, August 27, 2016

weigh in and update

almost 2 weeks in and still going strong.  I had my Dr. appointment on Wednesday, and he seemed pleased with my 8 lb loss.  He reviewed all of my blood work and my ECG and I all my number show that I am perfectly healthy.  I'm sure that they could be better, but there is no concerns.  I will have to redo the test as I go through this process. 

Last night was the first time I have struggled.  Went to bed feeling hungry and literally was awake for 2 hours because my stomach was rumbling.  Finally go t up and made myself a shake and was fast asleep within 10 mins.  I guess I will still have days like this. 

Today is my first challenge.  heading to a backyard wedding celebration for my cousin.  It is being catered.  The invitation says please just bring your appetite and join us for cocktails and food.  My goal is to make it through and remain on track.  1 glass of wine, no carbs and approx. 3 oz meat and veg.  

this morning my scale says 280.6.  I sooooo badly want to see that 8 change to a 7, so I will keep that in mind, and will read my "why I want to lose weight" card a few times before I go- and even there if I need to. 

Going to try and make up another card with some tips to make sure I don't over eat.  Things I can do.

1 comment:

cdblueberry said...

Good luck and have fun!!