Wednesday, August 17, 2016

observation and off to a good start

Yesterday was the first time I stuck to a diet plan 100 %  in years..... I am tired, feel like I haven't slept at all, and feel headachy still, I woke up 3 times in the night to pee (which never happens), but this morning I peeked at the scale and I am down 5.2 lbs in two days.  All that water is leaving my body.  I actually can see my ankles for the first time in month.  Not too hungry this morning either.

This is what's keeping my going at the moment.  I've pulled out my red leather jacket, that I bought just before I started to gain weight a few years ago.  I know I will be able to wear it this fall and that makes me happy..... :)

1 comment:

cdblueberry said...

Sadly I get up to pee two to three times a night. I feel your struggle.