Sunday, August 28, 2016

Reality Check

Doing well at one meal does not make thee a fixed overeater!  Fail at breakfast this morning. 

What I ate:
3 over easy eggs
1 cup of hashbrowns with ketchup
2 slices of extra crispy bacon
2 slices of white bread with a little butter

What I skipper:
Not a fucking thing

Not going to freak myself out.  more work to be done, and I already knew that.  But there are some lessons to be learned from this. 

It's all part of the process. 


Note:  Ihave not read my reasons I want to lose weight cards for 2 days.   hmmmmmm

2 comments:

cdblueberry said...

What is this, the 2nd or 3rd week? One breakfast isn't going to undo all the hard work you've done.

If you got a paper cut on your finger, you wouldn't chop off the whole arm would you?

If it helps, I had 2egg+ whites, 3 chicken sausages, 2 potatoes, 2 rice cakes plus mozzarella & sour cream. I'm trying to "clean out" the fridge. I've felt sick all day.

Unknown said...

Yeah thanks Blue. I'm good. Hope your fridge is cleared out now :)\