Thursday, January 15, 2015

Week 2 Day 5 (28 days to go)

Weigh in :  262.0

So my weight is ever so slowly going down.  almost 9 lbs down in 10 days.  I can't really be upset with that, but I am beating myself up because I have not been perfect!  I am realizing this is my biggest area that needs to be fixed.  I do not have to be perfect. Perfect is boring anyway!  I was boxing last night - sparring for the second time since the Christmas break, and I am getting pretty darn good.  I'm not perfect but I am getting better every day..... same goes for my weight loss. I am getting better every day. Finding ways to stretch out my calories to make up three decent meals.

Today is another day - I'm gonna go for it.

2 comments:

cdblueberry said...

Yay! I'm glad to see you posting again on the blogs.

Unknown said...

Thanks Blue :)