Sunday, January 4, 2015

Phase II, Day 1 of 40 - Here we go

This mornings weight - 270.8

Woke up with a headache, possibly because of the rain outside, possibly because of the crap I have been eating for two days.... off to the grocery store to pick up the food that I need for this week.


Had a black coffee this morning and 1 scoop of the Dynamic greens (chocolate flavour) which wasn't bad at all......  took my thyroid pill and my detox pill, and one 1/2 dropper of Hcg.  

Woot woot, here we go, official "before" pics.  they are actually not as bad as my original "before" pics(ok trying to find a positive in a very hard negative situation).  I will try and post updated pics weekly and hopefully there will be a big difference. 

Today, day 1 has been a pretty good one... I made one slip up and had coconut milk.  It was a mistake, and I dumped the rest of the carton down the drain. 

Of note today:

Calories 502
Carbs  28
Fat 8
Protein 77
Fibre 12
      
  Water:  4 quarts (128 oz)




No comments: