Thursday, January 1, 2015

Back at it

Well it's January 1, so I guess that's what drew me back to this page.  Last year started off full of promise, I got down to 230lbs ad was looking and feel great.  Then I injured my back, finally broke up with my guy of 5 years, went through a health scare, and went through a particularly stressful year at work and.... yada, yada yada.

Bottom line - I'm back.  healthy but heavy, but back, and ready to recommit.

A few goals for this year:

- To be at goal weight  (160 lbs)
- To be ready to fight (and best case scenario, have a boxing match completed)
- To feel confident enough in myself to be in a long term relationship (overcome trust and self confidence issues)
- Be eating clean
- compete in at least 1 triathlon  
- compete in at least 1 powerlifting competition  
- overcome flexibility issues 

I will add to this list by the end of this year...

Will do my initial weigh in tomorrow morning (just bought a new scale today).  I will be starting the NutrihCG diet plan on Saturday and will be posting about how I feel and the changes to my weight/body/energy etc.  

Phew, i am excited to get started.  Gonna make this an amazing year.  Will finish with a New Year quote I posted on facebook today:

    “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.
    Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something.
    So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze..., don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.
    Whatever it is you're scared of doing, Do it.
    Make your mistakes, next year and forever.”
    ― Neil Gaiman

No comments: