Saturday, January 3, 2015

P1,D2 - Fat Load

Fat loading is messing with my head today, something weird about being on a diet and eating as much fat as you possibly can, but I will go with the flow even though I feel sick.  I set my cell phone alarm for every waking hour to take my HCG drops and took my detox pills.  This is just the beginning.  I feel fine, there are no apparent changes after the first day.  My plan for today is to do a light workout at the gym, clean out all of the unhealthy things from my kitchen(I don't want sugar and pop and that type of stuff in the house) and do a grocery shop and start to prep my food for the coming week. My scale still shows me at 270 this morning, and actually dipped slightly into the 260, but settled at 270. I expected to be up a bit. 

Going to post some before pictures today, so I can see my progress as I go along. 

No comments: