Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Phase II, Day 4 (36 to go)

weight: 261.4

Bad day all around.  Relationship stress, work stress

Ended up with 3 rounds of the absolute worst diarrhea I've had in a very long time.  Not sure if it's from the stress, or from my IBS acting up because of the change of diet, or the detoxing pills and veggie greens I am taking as part of this program.  Or if I'm just getting rid of all of the fat laden foods that I ate for the two days prior to starting Phase II.  Hopefully I will be better today, both my digestive track and my eating.  Will try to flush all the bad eating out of my system with lots of water today, but I have knocked myself out of ketosis (if I was in ketosis, I hadn't checked yet).

In the end I am happy with my progress, I am gonna let yesterday's binge slide and try and find other ways to cope today.   I am boxing tonight so I shouldn't have a problem, since I won't have any food around me tonight. 

Of Note today:

- terrible diarrhea

Weight today: 251.4
Calories yesterday  1422
Carbs: 127
Fat 61
protein 80
Fibre 17

No comments: