Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 2, Day 2 (31 to go-make em count)

Weight 266.4

Ok, so my weight is going the wrong way.  I am about ready to give up, and it has nothing to do with the program. I'm not hungry..... this morning I'm thinking  "what the fuck is wrong with me".

Going to try and reel it back in today. Although at this point I'm not even sure the diet will work because I was eating "normal" for the last 3 or 4 days.  I have started the day with a good solid breakfast and lunch and dinner is planned out.... Time to try and execute the plan. 

This week I am going to try and incorporate some more exercise.  Last week I boxed Monday and Friday.  This week my goal is Boxing Monday, Wednesday, Friday. and some other light cardio (even walking) on Tuesday and Thursday.


Evening Update:  it's now 9:49 p.m  I am totally on target with calories with 517 used.  I have drank about 2.5 quarts of water, taken the detox, thyroid and Hgl, and I just came home from the gym after doing 15 minutes of cardio on the elliptical machine followed by 60 minutes of intense boxing workout, which included  30 minutes of one on one sparring and 30 minutes of intense bag work... I was so close to puking at the end, I just collapsed on the ground trying to catch my breath.... I easily burned 1000 calories tonight

I am feeling satisfied that I was successful today..... I AM A SUCESS...... I got this!

No comments: