Monday, January 5, 2015

Phase II - Day 2 (38 to go)

 Weight : 265.6

Totally was not expecting a 5lb drop on the first day, but hey, I'm not complaining.  Still have the remnants of a headache, which I will chalk up to detoxing.  Did not sleep fantastic last night, and woke up 3x to pee.  I'm told that the 4 quarts of water will help flush the toxins out of my system. 

Today I ended the day taking in 534 calories, but I worked out tonight - 60 minutes of boxing.... pretty high cardio (because I have been  off for the last two weeks) I would think my 1 hour session burned approx. 600 - 700 calories. 

I have been right on with my drops, and pills and today I drank 4 quarts of water (1 big cup of Green tea is included in that figure).  It will be interesting to see if the workout and the going slightly over my calories will impact my weight tomorrow. I took a look tonight and it is exactly the same as what it was this morning.  It generally drops a  bit overnight. These changes are exciting. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.



Of Note Today:

Weight 265.6
Calories: 502
Carbs:28
Fat:8
Protein: 77
Fibre: 12

No comments: