Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Still here

Well I'm still here. I've been having issues signing into my home computer which has now been fixed... The good news is I'm still doing decent. I ended the juice only fast because lets face it, I was eating a meal in the evening anyways, so why continue to call it a juice only fast! 

My weigh in last night at the gym was 249.6, down from 256 on January 1.  Not the fantastic numbers I was hoping for, but my weight is going down nonetheless.  I have also been working very hard at the gym....3 nights a week with a personal trainer, and two or three workouts on my own.  So my goal weight for January 31 is to get down to 244.6 which is a 5lb weight loss in the next two weeks.  Absolutely do- able.... and I WILL do it.

Waiting to get a few pictures from the gym last night.  I am now bench pressing 155- 160 lbs... The first time I did 150 I asked my trainer if that was good and he yelled out to my 47 year old female self "Dude, there is not another girl in this entire gym who could lift that much...... well maybe one girl but she's only 22".  This last week, he added these huge thick chains to either side of the barbell and I did a crazy set. I asked him to take a photo because most people I know would never believe that I can do this. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LEARNING THAT I AM CAPABLE OF SO MUCH MORE THAN I GIVE MYSELF CREDIT FOR 

No comments: