Saturday, August 1, 2009

Friday weigh in and cake

Yesterday I woke up and checked myself on my scale, I was exactly the same as I was last week. I began panicking about go to the gym and weighing in but I finally made it out the door. So walking towards the scale, I told my trainer I didn't think I did well, he said, I'm gonna yell at you Sharon (said with a smile on his face though), so I looked at him and said, please don't I have had a crappy week and I really cannot handle it today. I will either kick you (thanks Blue for the suggestion) or I will turn around and walk out of here in tears.....

So I lost 0.4 (2lbs of fat). I told him I don't understand, I have been eating really well all week, he asked if I drink crystle light and I told him I do. he said not to as it makes you retain water! who knew. So I am now giving that up in the hopes of dropping this weight.

So there is one month left in my challenge and I need to lose 15lbs by the end of August or shave my head! I have booked two weeks vacation later this month so I can see long hours in the gym in my future- but I WILL SUCEED.

Now today is my sisters wedding, and last night I was doing the cake. A friend of mine came over at around 8 last night and we worked on putting it together. It looks pretty, probably not what it would have looked like if it was professionally done, but then again it didn't cost $600.00!

I will post pictures later today. I also will post pictures of my boxing wraps that my trainer brought in for me on Friday. They are pink and so pretty, and he also brought in his own boxing gloves that he wears when he competes, so I was feeling super awesome on Friday and did a really hard 10 round x 1 minute Thai boxing session, which was really hard but fantastic!

Here is the cake:

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Your cake is AWESOME!!!!

cdblueberry said...

First of all, I love the cake! It's beautiful!

Second, 2lbs of fat missus!

Maybe it's water retention due to the heat/humidity of the summer and all the exercise causing our muscles to hold onto water.

I was a *little* disappointed with the small loss this week. My leader at ww, told me to expect small losses because I was working out so much but not to stop working out! Eventually the scale will respond.

You'll have 20lbs of fat gone by the deadline if not actual overall weight. That's more important and if BJ comes at you with clippers, you know what to do.
Kick him in the shins with your strong legs!