Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blog Award!

Blog Award!
I am the proud owner of my first blog award, thank you Tina's Journey with WW for a lovely surprise.

The rules:

Step 1 – Acknowledge the giver.
Step 2 – Pass the award onto 15 other blogs that I love

To start off, I would like to give this award to:

1. A Berry Blueberry Blog
2. Memoirs of a Fat Girl Going Skinny
3. When I Turn 40.....
4. Sephgirl's Weight-loss Journey
5. Vegetarian Loser

and of course:

6. Tina's Journey with WW

Thanks for the inspiration and for the wonderful feedback to my posts :)

2 comments:

Tina xx said...

Awww thank you also Sharon. Its such a lovely idea x

Tina xx said...

Hiya Sharon

Thank you for your comment on my post hun. Lol.... there are 14 pounds to a stone !!! Wish it was 12 !!!
Hope your doing ok x