Saturday, August 15, 2009

Comparison Pic

morning weigh in: 244lbs




I am struggling today, and was looking for some inspiration. I think I have found it in these photos. The first one was taken last September while I attempted to hike at a nearby park. I remember I was just getting over a ruptured disk in my back and could barely walk for longer than 10 minutes without being exhausted. I was in some serious pain in this photo. I was also a smoker. I quit 2 mos after this picture was taken and I should mention gained about more about 20 more pounds before January 1, 2009.

I was 260lbs in the first pic and 245 in the 2nd, so only 15lbs lighter but I can see a pretty big difference...can you? This is the motivation I need to see that working out is helping - A LOT!

Here is a close up of my face. Is there a difference? I think I just look healthier in the second picture(even though I look horrible - smile much-lol)


3 comments:

Nicole said...

You can TOTALLY see the difference!!!!

cdblueberry said...

You can see a difference! You look smaller and healthier in the second pic!

Tina xx said...

Wow what a difference !! Your doing fab x