Monday, August 10, 2009

weigh in results and a NSV

Just a quick post. I missed weigh in on Friday, so I did it today. Lost 1lb which is good. I still need to lose 14lbs by the end of this month to fulfill the challenge to lose 20lb. I still maintain that I am going to do it... I know I am still holding on to lots of water so the 14lbs is not all fat and will come off eventually.

So today my trainer told me to just run on the treadmill for as long as I could.... no time limits or expectations just do what felt comfortable.... previous to today my longest time was three minutes.... today I ran for 5 minutes straight, and I wasn't completely exhausted either....

Right, off to work, two more days and then I am on 2 weeks vacation, I cannot wait!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Can I come on vacation with you??
*laughs*
My next vacation time isn't until NOVEMBER *SOB* seems soo far away!!!

Good on you for five minutes of running. I'd be on a floor somewhere...requiring medical attention!!!

Tina xx said...

Wow well done with the running !! I havent tried it but im sure I couldnt do that long !! Must try !x

cdblueberry said...

Congrats on the loss!

5 minutes and you weren't completely exhausted!?!
Awesome possum!

Have a good vacation :o)