Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I really DO have abs!

I found this to be true this morning when I got the full effect of yesterday mornings workout. I feel as though there are a thousand little people banging hammers into my gut...... and when I cough or sneeze, well the pain is intense. I just keep on telling myself that I really DO have abs and even though my six pack is covered in a thick layer of insulation, they are still there!

I am officially on vacation, now, I need to somehow lose a lot of weight in the next few weeks so I need to be focused and I am going to document both my weigh fluctuations as well as what exercise I do, hopefully this will keep me more accountable. No excuses, it's time to get my ass in gear and kick it up a notch (or ten)

I start with my personal training session tomorrow morning, I will do a weigh in first thing tomorrow (on my home scale) and document from there.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

*waves to you from work and the smell of movie popcorn*

it's movie day...we're watching Singing in the Rain...

*laughs* I know i have abs too, but they're afraid of being seen in public...or private...or at all *laughs*

Unknown said...

lol, you are too funny.

You have movie day at WORK! That is way too cool.