Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Bike

Morning weigh in: 251!

I bought a new bike on E Bay yesterday! One of the sellers is the Police Auctions in Toronto, and they had this nice looking bike on there which I bid on an won. It does need some upgrading, a new seat and just an overall maintenance, which I will have done at a local bike shop. This bike retails for over $400.00 though so I am happy with the deal I got. Looking forward to picking it up and getting into bike riding. Woot I am one step closer to my triathlon next summer..... Here is the bike:

3 comments:

cdblueberry said...

Congrats!!! Does it come with a hot cop? :D

Unknown said...

LOL, wouldn't that be nice... maybe I could get him to run shirtless in front of me on the bike kinda like a rabbit chasing a carrot- hahaha

Nicole said...

I'll just take the hot cop..no need to get all messy with a bike!!!