Friday, August 14, 2009

2 week boot camp- Day 3 & Weigh in

Official weight: 244.5

I am so frustrated with the scale. I think this week I am not going to look at the scale at all and just try and focus on eating right and exercising lots.

Today was a brutal workout. Basically all legwork, which began with walking then running the perimeter of the gym, and then doing some arm and chest work and then three kicking cycles which were brutal, followed by a squat cycle (50 squats at a time) and ending with yet another run around the gym! Phew, makes me tired just reading it!

Anyway, back on track today, I am going to browse a farmers market this morning, going for a pedicure this afternoon, and going on a date this evening! Sigh, I love being on vacation.

3 comments:

cdblueberry said...

Are you weighing in after an intense workout? Or even the day after?

I'm wondering if that's affecting the scales for both of us. Or the heat?

In either case, focusing on the food and exercise is what's important. Mr Scale will catch up eventually.

Have fun on your date!

Unknown said...

Hi Blue. I think the working out in general is playing havoc with the numbers on the scale. I am continually losing fat, but not nearly as much overall weight. Last week I took 4 days off and my weight immediately dropped, but then slowly crept up again when I went back to working out hard.

Ah well, as long as our bodies are shrinking.... I highly doubt it's possible for me to still weigh 245, when I am sporting a smokingly fantabulous hot bod! ha

Nicole said...

Wow that was quite a workout!! I don't think I could have done that!!