Wednesday, May 30, 2012

weigh in results

It happens EVERY time. The moment I get back on a diet plan, it's the dreaded time of month....I normally see a gain of anywhere from 5lb to 10lbs during this time. Weigh in was today and guess what time it is!

So I have been checking on my scale at home and my weight has not really budged this week, well it's gone down and then back up but isn't showing much of a loss for the week. I was terrified to step on the scale today since but had to remind myself that I should expect a small loss or a stay the same but hopefully I would see a drop in fat loss.

I stepped on the scale and thought that my weight was down, but I knew it wasn't much.... My trainer was happy that I was down and I headed to the changeroom, where I know I had a printout from last weeks weigh in. basically total weight I was down 1.4 lbs but the big deal was in the fat loss. I lost a whopping 7 lbs of freaking fat!

YIPPEEEEEEE

2 comments:

Me First said...

Great Job!!!!

Anonymous said...

Woot!!!!!


Next time you are in the supermarket, just pick up seven blocks of butter. Awesome!