Sunday, May 20, 2012

Looking at things differently

Last week I posted a video of part of my boxing routine at the gym. In actual fact I did the same drill 3 times. The first one was ok, but I did not set up properly at the begining - and the second time I got almost to the end and then collapsed! I was out of breath and my shoulders and arms were killing me... My comment when I stopped " I don't want this to be filmed" I was ashamed at what I felt was a failure. I posted the "perfect" video (video 3) because I thought it looked the best but looking back I think video 2 - the failure video tells more of a story. It shows just how hard this drill was for me to do - how much effort it took for me to get through it and most importantly that even though I didn't finish the 2nd time through - I came back and kicked ass the third time through.

Here is the "fail" video:

And here is the "sucess" video"

No comments: