Monday, May 7, 2012

I am officially regular :)

Just back from a 2 day outlet mall shopping trip to the U.s. Man what a great trip. In the past I would follow my friends around as they tried on clothes at all of the normal stores and eventually we would get to Lane Bryant (Plus size store) and I would do 95% of my shopping there.

This time I found clothes at every store except the pluz size store. Now granted in many cases even the size XL was still a bit too tight, but I would never have even thought to go browse in stores like Banna Republic because I never imagines anything would fit.

So here I am getting ready for work and looking through all of the lovely things that I bought and for the first time in my life I feel kind of regular rather than plus sized... It feels kinda nice :)

4 comments:

Me First said...

Great Job!

I can't wait to be able to do the same someday!

Anonymous said...

Happy happy joy joy!!!!!!!!!

Sephgirl said...

Way to go! That is soooo exciting! Enjoy those new stores and the new shopping experiences! :)

K-Mom said...

You are a Rock Star! Keep it up, your motivate me so much!