Sunday, January 23, 2011

weigh in

I weighed in yesterday morning and was hoping to get back into the high 230's but alas TOM messed me up. I did manage to lose 1 pound, so not to bad. Today my weight showed down another 4 pounds, now that TOM is over but it usually will go up a pound or so in the next few days. My weight fluctuates so badly it's not funny. Everything is is plugging along... start training for my new job this week, my knee and back are finally healing after two weeks of brutal workouts, hoping to straighten out some other areas of my personal life this week so that I can fully and completely focus on my weight loss.

*sigh* why does this have to be so hard sometimes!

2 comments:

Anne H said...

I always say - Keep doing what ya know is right and the numbers have a way of taking care of themselves!
Chin up, my Sister in the Blogs!

K-Mom said...

Great work.

Congrats on the new job, I hope that is the one you really wanted! Yay for you!

As for the numbers on the scale, they are just numbers. Please take your measurements, feel confident that you are improving your fitness levels (you have to be, you are working so hard). Your body is transforming itself. It takes time and courage. You have lots of courage, I know that!