Saturday, March 19, 2011

Boo :)

Wow time sure does fly.

Time has certainly gotten away from me these last few months. I started a new job at work (covering a mat leave for 1 year) which I absolutely love but it has taken up a lot of time and energy. I realized that I started putting less time into ME and putting too much time into work.

My diet has been a bit unrestricted over the last few months. Last week I had a weigh in at the gym and weighed in at 240, so I while I haven't made any progress, at least I have remained the same weight wise. I have continued to work out hard and have fallen into a routine of working out for two hours on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, sleeping in on Tuesday and Thursday and then getting in some sort of activity at least one day on the weekend. This has been working for me so far.

I have officially signed up for a sprint triathlon on September 4 of this year. Swim- 750m, bike 20k, run 5k..... I am going to try to put as much effort into training for this as I have put into my job for the last 3 months.

I will try and post more often. I know I always do better when I am posting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Instinctively being able to maintain is a good thing too!

Laurie said...

Glad to see your post! I always seem to do better when you post too so keep posting.

Way to go on signing up for the sprint triathlon.