Monday, January 10, 2011

Ha ha, a model in the making...

So my friends convinced me to send my photos in for the plus size photo session. Now this is not for a change in career or anything, it is simply a photographer who is doing a series on plus size woman and is asking for volunteers. If I was to get some great FREE professional photos taken of me, and that is all that comes of it, that's great. Now I was in a big rush and really have no idea what you are supposed to send as a face shot or body shot, so here is what I sent. I actully didn't cringe at my full body shot which is a miracle in itself... haha


Not too bad I suppose...

On a final note, I had my interview today and it went fantastically well...... I should know by the end of the week if I got the job.... Fingers crossed please.

4 comments:

Anne H said...

You have got the look t- that's for sure!

K-Mom said...

Hi,
I did not notice you had a blog. You look fantastic. Really you do. For pro pictures, make up is hard to get right. I know from being a singer. A bit darker eyebrows and lipstick and I swear, you are perfect. Be so proud of yourself. I hate getting my portraits redone, I always have to "fake it" until I get it rigth. Keep up the excellent work and I really hope you get the job you want.

Anonymous said...

Hey, my comment didn't post!

I think you look fandidildastic!

I never noticed how blue your eyes are!

Roxanne said...

Beautiful!!!
You're looking so great!!
Yay yay happy for you :)