Wednesday, January 5, 2011

720 pounds..

Is the amount I leg pressed this morning at the gym. I did part 2 of my fitness test today and it was all about strength. I was able to increase the weight on every single machine that I was tested on. I don't remember all the numbers but I do remember the leg press number, because it was so high. My previous test, I leg pressed somewhere around 500, so to get up to 720lbs just freaking amazes me. Today was the first day going in early. I did 1.25 miles on the treadmill and some stretching prior to my training session.

Eating was good yesterday, finally back on track. However, after todays workout I am starving... going to have a poached egg on a slice of brown bread and get a move on to work!

3 comments:

Sephgirl said...

Wow, congratulations! I love how strong you are. Lots of people lose weight but don't build the muscle but its impressive to see you as an athlete and see how you are challenging yourself. Great work! And what a way to start the New Year! :)

Katie said...

Holy Wonder Woman! You go! That's an awesome accomplishment, a great way to start the New Year and keep yourself motivated! Well done.

Anne H said...

Daaaannnng!
I'm impressed!