Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back to weight watchers I go...

I made my way back to weight watchers today after missing the last 3 weeks. Three weeks ago a had a horrible weigh in - gained 8.5lbs (yup in one week). I pretty much didn't follow any type of plan over Christmas (although I didn't go crazy) and on January 1, on got back on track- following the new weight watchers program. Today, I am down one pound from my weigh in 3 weeks ago. I will take that! So my official weight today is 241.4. This is my 2011 start weight and my goal for the last weigh in of 2011 is 190. Now that is about 1 lb per week so it is totally do-able. The thought of having a "1" at the beginning of my weight is a bit surreal, but I'm ready, and I am going to do it right - eat healthy, exercise, and try to be happy.

I am trying to slowly incorporate new, delicious, and healthy foods to my diet. I hit Costco today and these are some of my finds:

Cheese, individually wrapped - 3pts a piece


2: Acai juice - Heard a lot about this- going to give it a try


3. Almonds, I am going to dry roast them - I package 18 per day.


4. Speedo. Yay, I have never been able to find one in my size (18) Just added the goggles and swim cap for the effect :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same big ol' bag of almonds from Costco :)

I know you will have a great year. My goal is to see a *2* by the end of the year, or hopefully sooner!

Onwards and downwards and have a great week!

Unknown said...

Thanks Blue. Have you tried dry roasting the almonds? It's got a more intense flavour and a nice change.