Friday, January 7, 2011

Dear Lord, He wasn't kidding

Last week my trainer advised me that my workout intensity was about to increase. I think his words were "I'm going to kill you in the gym" He was not kidding. Here is what I did today in my hour and a half session:


- run/walk cycle on the tread mill 1.5 miles in 25 minutes.

- Skip 20 times, then 20 jumping jacks, then 20 strides….. did this 5 cycle 5 times

- Kick boxing set. In between sets instead of resting, I had to do a cardio set to practice footwork. (50 mins of this)

- 5 minute cycle of Polish boxing (high cardio)

- Intense sit up cycle to finish it out.



My entire body aches. I truly think that this is just too much for me to handle….. we will see

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

Oh my goodness!! Sounds amazing and intense!!
You should be so proud, it sounds like you're doing really well!!
YAHOO for being FIT!!

Anne H said...

Incredible.
You are finding the real you in leaps and bounds.
And kicks!

Anonymous said...

lol, I like how he threw in the "high cardio" boxing at the end to make up for the slack workout :P


That is amazing. You are going to be hard as a rock, if you aren't already!