Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday workout- its all about the core!

So this morning I did the equivalent of 1000 crunches.... That's right, I did not add an extra 0 by accident... one thousand crunches.... part of this was doing the plank which for me is 30 second intervals of pure hell..... but as my trainer reminded me, when I started working with him, I could not do the plank position at all, now I am able to hold it for 30 second intervals, and I did this 6 times today.

All in all not a bad day.... I am thinking I need to write some other stuff on here as it seems that my entire life revolves around working out. Ok I will write some more tomorrow about my date this coming Friday night, where I am cooking dinner for the first time for the guy in my life.

5 comments:

Pauline said...

I enjoy reading about your workouts. It helps motivate me to get to the gym.

Nicole said...

I can't wait to hear about the guy!!!

Tricia said...

Good luck with the dinner!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the posts and welcome to my blog Pauline and Tricia :D

cdblueberry said...

1000 crunches! Holy smokes Batman!!!


Making diner? Interesting. Let us know how he likes your cooking :)


Annnnnd, you look gorgeous in your profile pic
<--- that one right there