Friday, October 2, 2009

Fitness - Phase 2, workout 2

1 mile on the treadmill -16 minutes even

3 cycles in circuit training each:
kicks, 10 on each leg and then straight leg kick, 2nd cycle 15 each, 3rd cycle 20 each;

step ups for an interval of 2 mins

jump and squat cycle onto a step(no risers)

speed walk around the gym.

2 minute break then

3 sets of 15 reps chest shoulder and back machine....

I am exhausted but feel good. I love being pushed past my comfort level.

I have yet to do my 5k race and my trainer is now planning our next adventure- try a tri (triathlon) next May.... the race consists of a short swim in open water, followed by a 10k bike and then a 2.5k run. This was always my ultimate goal.....I can't believe it is getting closer to becoming my reality...

Believe it and achieve it will be my motto for today....

3 comments:

cdblueberry said...

A triatholon!!!!!

That's so exciting! You can do this! You know you can, look at all the hard work you have done. You can do more hard work to get there.


|
|
|
Guess what the word verification for leaving a comment is? foodict, like a food addict.
Even blogger knows the truth :S

cdblueberry said...

Just to clarify, I meant the truth about me!

Unknown said...

Don't worry Blue.... I am not afraid to say my name is Sharon and I am a foodict! lol.....

But one day the I will replace the word foodict with Triathlete... What are you going to replace it with?