Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Gloves and I stayed on my feet!

I truly never thought the day would come when I would be excited about buying new gloves... Now last week I bought a beautiful pair of leather gloves to wear to work, but I am talking about the everlast gloves my trainer picked up for me and gave me this morning... boxing gloves! Yeah and he chose pink ones to match my pink wrist wraps..... So today I went 21 rounds with my new gloves.... I am sore and exhausted but I know in a few hours I will feel great.... I just keep picturing toned, cut arms and shoulders and it keeps me going.....

Oh, and I did my 1 mile run on the treadmill- and I managed to stayed upright! Will post pictures of my gloves later on.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

ooooooo...I love pink!!!!!

Good for you for staying upright!
I watch them on the BL and think they might all fall off too!!!

cdblueberry said...

So do you get to punch your trainer with those gloves when he yells :P

Unknown said...

Nicole they are in support of the pink ribbon campaign (sp) so not only are they pretty, but also help out a good cause.

CDB- My trainer is convinced I am going to kick him in the ying yang on of these days..... lol

Joania said...

Hi...I don't mind at all that you've added my blog. Running my first 5K was an amazing experience for me and I am so glad that I didn't chicken out (as I would have in the past). You will be great at your race...the combination of nerves, excitement and adrenaline alone will see you through and I am warning you...it will be emotional....once I saw that finish line, i couldn't stop the tears to save my life!! Good luck with your run...i'll definitely be following your journey!! All the best!.