Friday, April 30, 2010

Arrrrrrrrgh not AGAIN

Went to the gym this morning, thought it might do me good to sweat out some of this cold bug.... I did over 10k on the bike (7 miles in just over 19 mins at level 5)and then my trainer took me into the fitness room to stretch. Today we did some yoga moves and I friggin moved the wrong way and totally messed up my back again. I have been in severe pain all day. I was practically in tears when I felt the pull because I know what is to follow and I am so tired of hitting roadblocks in this journey. So here I am at home with a bad back and coughing my head off (you can imagine the pain associated with that) and a spirit that has once again been deflated.

I have cancelled all plans for the weekend and will work on stretching my back and legs in the hopes that I will be better next week. Damn this is so frustrating, but I suppose if it was easy, it wouldn't be nearly as satisfying at the end!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Man so frustrating. I've finally gotten my knee good and now I'm feeling tendonitis in my achiles. Does it ever end! I'm hoping your pain goes away fast!! Rest up girl!

cdblueberry said...

:(

hops you get some relief sonn