Wednesday, April 7, 2010

CN Tower Stair Climb - Update

Well, I climb the tower on April 17th. I have been a bit worried because of the injury to my knee I have been unable to do much in the way of weight bearing exercise- so no stair climbing for a few weeks.... Today my trainer put me on the stair climber and I actually did the equivalent of climbing the CN Tower. I did just over 1,200 steps which I believe worked out to be approximately 120 floors..... Yipee, it was such a relief to actually do this. Took about 45 - 50 minutes to complete.

Now I am going to do the same think next Monday and then next Saturday is the real thing. I will be climbing the worlds 2nd or 3rd tallest free standing structure...... AWESOME!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You're going to do great!

cdblueberry said...

Okay, I can't even fathom that amount of stairs! I can barely do the 5 flights to my office in the mornings :)


Good luck, not that you need it ;)