Monday, April 12, 2010

Habit Wabbit

A long time ago when I was attending weight watchers meetings the leader did something called a monthly habit rabbit..... I changed it to wabbit just because I like the sound of that better. Anyway the premise of the Habit Wabbit is that it takes 28 days to break a habit, so at the beginning of each month we would choose a habit to break and work on that for the month. The next month we would continue with the newly formed habit an choose another bad habit to work on breaking. Get the concept?

So since I just thought of this brill idea today, and we are mid month, I am going to do a bit of a trial...... for the next two weeks I will break my habit of ordering a large Tim Hortons coffee on my way to work and then a second one at 11:00 break.... I can have only a medium coffee with milk at either of those two times.

Anyone want to join in? (come on it will be FUN)

1 comment:

cdblueberry said...

lol, habbit wabbit makes me literally giggle :)