Thursday, April 1, 2010

That day has finally come

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever" Lance Armstrong

I woke up this morning jumped out of bed and began my usual morning ritual... all of a sudden it hit me like a ton of brinks. No pain! No pain at all in my back, and even more exciting, absolutely no pain in my knee. FINALLY, I was feeling strong, my legs didn't ache, nor did my shoulders and I could not feel any inflamation in my knee.

Now this didn't last the entire day, but I am feeling so much better then I have been. It has been months since I have felt this strong. Kudo's to my personal trainer for not only helping to make me strong physically, but also for pointing me in the right direction when I needed extra help..... he has been working with me at the gym doing physio cycles and along with the osteopath, I am feeling great.

On a side note, I have been eating pretty much Gluten free for a few weeks now and I am feeling so much more energetic.... Still not 100% on track, but things are changing for the better.......

Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment:

cdblueberry said...

Excellent, excellent, excellent!

I'm hoping that you have many more pain free days in your life.

Aside from the oestopath, do you think the gluten free is helping too? When I eat better, I notice less pain in my back or maybe when I eat crap I just feel like it all over?:)

You'll be climbing towers and doing tris and punching people in the head in no time!