Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My television debut :)

I posted a few weeks back about taping a segment with my hypnotherapist for our local news. Well tonight it was on T.V.- I was so weird to see myself on television, but probably the best part was that I didn't look half bad- lol.

I also watched the season premiere of the Biggest Loser last night, yes I perched on the edge of my couch body bugg firmly placed on my arm and imagined that I was right there with them.

this morning I even asked my trainer if we could do a biggest loser style 3hr workout(I told him I wanted to workout so hard that I threw UP!) Hes suggested we start with 1.5 hrs on friday. So he will expect me to me at the gym 30 to 45 minutes before my normal session at 7:00 a.m. and run 1.5 miles on the treadmill, and then proceed with a 60 minutes of kick boxing with him. Boooya, I am up for the challenge.

Finally, my very dear cousin underwent surgery this morning for Vertical banded gastroplasty (stomach stapling). I know he has suffered with his weight like I have, with the two of us always being the two fat kids in the family, so I have heard he is doing well and am wishing him luck on a quick recovery and good things ahead :)

2 comments:

Sephgirl said...

Love how you are looking for a harder workout - that's fantastic! You're doing great and starting the New Year off right! Way to go! :)

cdblueberry said...

lol, you are crazy in a very good way :P

I can not wait to hear about your workout that day!


Healthy healing vibes to your cousin.