Thursday, January 7, 2010

I WILL NOT eat my feeling

Bad, bad day today! Had to make a decision about the guy I have been dating and it's not my first choice - but it's the right choice :(

I will be strong and I will not binge! I have been totally rocking this week and if everything keeps going this way I am going to have a good weigh in next week. I am going to remain my number one focus, and I won't fall back into old self sabotge patterns. Tomorrow I will take out my sadness, frustration and anger on my trainer in my Muai Thai session.

Side note: Yesterday I was on our local news station, so my little sister had to one up me. A water main burst on her street last night causing major flooding and tonight she was on the national news at 6:00. LOL All is well and they didn't suffer too much damage. Some peoples' basements were flooded and water was coming out of the windows !!!!

Onward to a better day tomorrow.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Love the attitude! Keep it up and it won't be a problem!

Sephgirl said...

So sad to hear you had such a rough day. But I'm really proud of you for choosing to honour your commitments to yourself. Way to put yourself first. I feel a bit sorry for your instructor tomorrow! :P Take care of yourself!

Tina xx said...

Sorry to hear that you had to make that decision. Must be very hard for you. But give yourself a massive pat on the back for your attitude. That really does take strength and commitment. Well done x

cdblueberry said...

I'm sorry you are having to make a hard decision but I am happy to know you are taking care of yourself and making the right one for you.

Poor BJ, he better wear protective gear tomorrow!

Unknown said...

A great big thank you to everyone for your messages. I woke up this morning feeling down and thought about cancelling my workout this morning. Your notes to me was exactly what I needed to get my butt out the door. And a had an amazing workout this morning!