Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Weigh in

So I had a weigh in this morning and since Friday I lost 2.6lbs..... I am still 1 lb over the target that I should be at but I plan on making that up this week. Today's PT session was rather brutal. 5 min warm up on the bike, followed by a running cycle (not on the treadmill, through the gym) where I was doing 400 m sprint/walk cycles.... and I did it 5 times. Then it was on to some weigh lifting, targeting my hamstrings and some squats with a 25lb barbell over my shoulder, and then we finished up the day with 100 sit ups. It wasn't too bad, and my trainer was in a good mood today-no yelling, no tears, it was a good day

2 comments:

Nicole said...

A little bit of whoo and a whole LOT of HOOOO!!!!

*laughs*

I wish I had your motivation right now!!!

cdblueberry said...

I'm tired just reading about your PT session.

Hmm, perhaps, I'll revise my PT plans until I reach 180 not 280!!!