Monday, July 27, 2009

Gym post

A sleepy Monday. I was out late last night (with Sean!) and it was really hard to wake up this morning. Anyway, got to the gym and did a 20 minute run walk cycle, run 1 min, walk 1 min, run 2 min walk 2, run 3, walk three, then did the 2 and 1 cycle again. It was so much easier this morning. I think my legs are getting stronger. I also did a bunch of arm and shoulder exercises and lots of stretching to balance it all out.

Not much else is going on, so far the cake adventure is tanking - BIG TIME....Arrrrrrrgh.

3 comments:

She-Fit said...

WOW! Your workout sounds intense... great job!!! What is your cake adventure? Sorry that it isn't going to well.

Nicole said...

Sean huh *S* How's it going!

Great work at the gym Sharon!!
You're doing the Run for the Cure in your area aren't you!! Be sure to take pictures...and I'll take them of mine...because I just registered and put together a team!!!

cdblueberry said...

Yay for strong legs! Your workout sounds intense. I'm still building up the courage to get a pt! lol, I will get there eventually!


And yay for Sean!?!