Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday workout and weigh in

This morning I had my 3rd weigh in....... I lost 1 lb BUT, since I am on my period I am happy because I normally gain 3 to 5 pounds during this time. The big news is that I lost 5lbs of FAT since Monday. Yeah I am stoked.

Today we did some more martial arts, I guess it is part of Thai Boxing, but today was all about kicking. I kicked my trainers pads so much, my legs from the knee to foot was beet red and I'm sure will be black and blue tomorrow.... I love this workout. Apparently I burned in excess of 1000 calories today.

I plan to kick up the cardio this weekend and do an hour on the treadmill both Saturday and Sunday.

Also, my younger sis is getting married next weekend, a small family do at a nice restaurant, but I am bringing the cake, so I am doing a trial run this weekend and will immediately take it in to work to be eaten.

3 comments:

cdblueberry said...

Woot! 5lbs of fat out the door!!!

Okay, dumb question, how do they know how much fat weight lost as opposed to overall weight?

Yay though! If you lost 1lb on the scale, you gained 4lbs of muscle/water combination so it will all even out in the end and you won't have to shave your head :)

Unknown said...

Blue, the scale that I weigh in on is programmed with my stats, age, weight etc. when I weigh in it prints off whole bunch of data, which indicates fat loss, water weight, weight, BMI, and a bunch of other stuff. I am told the numbers are very accurate.

Nicole said...

It's great you found something else you liked (boxing) what a great way to get the agression out!!

WooHoo on the 5lbs of fat...can you cut mine off for me?? *winks*