Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gym Update

Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe



So today was an "extra" day, meaning I did not work with my trainer, but went in to do some cardio. I did a 20 minute interval on the treadmill- 1:1 run/walk interval which I am happy with. It is always so much harder to push myself when I don't have BJ standing beside me telling me I can do it.

My counter tells me that it is under 100 days until I do my first 5k race. This is keeping me motivated, and is also making me nervous.....

Off to work I go.......

2 comments:

cdblueberry said...

I want you to know, reading your blog, with all your gym trips and working out is what really gave me the push to try it. Thank you so much!!!

I'm supposed to take today off, but I'm thinking about going or maybe I'll just stick to the pool tonight!

Unknown said...

Thanks Blue. That means a lot, and I am so happy that you are enjoying it. It has been a huge confidence builder for me and I hope it will be for you too. Kick the shit outta those pounds girl :)