Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wild and Wonderful workout

WOW is all I can say.

Today I warmed up with a half hour of run/walk intervals, incline walking and then the stationary bike, followed by stretching. Then is was time to work.

I had two different fitness challenges to complete. the first was three sets that panned out like this:

- 80 squats, jump on a machine and do 50 pull ups, followed by 40 push downs, off the machine, grab the skipping rope and do 100 skips.

- 60 squats, 40 pull ups, 30 push downs, then 100 skips

- finally 40 squats, 30 pull ups, 20 push downs, then 100 skips

the next challenge was as follows;

- 60 sit ups, 100 skips
-40 sit ups, 80 skips
-20 sit ups, 60 skips
-10 sit ups, 40 skips

I was a big ball of sweat when I was done, completely exhausted, but at the same time I felt amazing and strong and athletic, and PROUD.

Friday I box :)

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Excellent Job! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

You should be proud!

That is amazing to be able to do all that!

HAve fun boxing!